Monday 23 December 2019

Little Christmas gifts with Sizzix - Treat Popper by Brenda Walton

Earlier I showed you the little boxes that I made for my daughter to give to her friends for Saint Nicholas Day. Although my daughter is not very talkative nowadays she said briefly that her friends really liked my boxes. And I'm sure about this because she asked me to make treat boxes for Christmas too but not just six but fifteen!

So for this project, I used a retired Sizzix die, Brenda Walton's Treat Popper, papers from the First Editions, tissue paper, Sizzix Scallop Circle die and a Tim Holtz's stamp set, the Holiday Postmarks.

I had to make 5 boyish and 10 girlish gifts. These are for the boys:




And these are for the girls:




I hope you like it!!! Thank you for stopping by!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your lovely comments, I really appreciate it!