Thursday 12 December 2019

Starry tag with Santa Claus

When I was making my angelic card for the Country View Challenges, I also made a tag with the same background and with the same technique.

But instead of the angel, I put Santa Claus on the tag.



What I used:

Stampers Anonymous, Yuletide (CMS356)

Stampers Anonymous, Mini Handwritten Holidays (CMS211)

Sizzix Thinlits die, Swirling Stars

Sizzix Bigz Die, Tag&Bookplates

Ranger embossing powder, Navy (for the text)

Idea-Ology, Silver Tinsel Twine

Idea-Ology, Mirrored Stars

Idea-Ology, Tiny Attacher (for fixing the tinsel)

Idea-Ology, Silver Deco Sheet (I put this behind the tag)

Ranger, Black Soot Archival ink (for inking the edges of the tag)



I'm not sure if you can see it, but I adhered a little bit bigger tag from black cardstock behind my main tag, and I distressed the edges.

With my tag, I would like to join the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge: Stars



I hope you like it!!! Thank you for stopping by!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your lovely comments, I really appreciate it!