Thursday 23 January 2020

Masculine treasure box

Hello everyone, I'm sorry I was silent lately but in January I have and I had a lot to deal with. That's life :-) But I did make a treasure box for my hubby with altering a perfume box.

Here is the result:


Here is the original box:


For making this I used the following Tim Holtz's products: 

Idea-Ology, Dapper Paper Stash 12x12"

Sizzix Bigz die, Handmade Alphabet

Sizzix Thinlits die, Swirling Stars


Here you can see the bottom of the box:




With my project, I would like to join the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge: Home Decor

I hope you like it!!! Thank you for stopping by!!!




1 comment:

  1. What a wonderful altered box, Monika! I'm so excited to see your project in the Spotlight at SSS! Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments, I really appreciate it!