Tuesday 25 February 2020

Bookmark with a chemist

Here I am again with another bookmark but I changed the Viking to a chemist. This bookmark was made for my lovely Italian neighbour who is a chemistry teacher, who wears glasses and who once had brown hair - no he is grey.



What I used:

MFT Birdie Brown, Cute Chemists stamp set

MFT Laina Lamb, Undeniable Chemistry stamp set

MFT Die-Namics, Stitched Traditional Tags


I stamped the main image on the bookmark, then I masked it and coloured with C8 Copic Sketch marker the chalkboard. When I was ready with the colouring I stamped and heat embossed the chemistry formulas with Ranger very fine white embossing powder.

I glued a light grey tag to the back of this tag to hide the Copic stains.


I hope you like it!!! Happy crafting!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your lovely comments, I really appreciate it!