Thursday 14 May 2020

Friendship tag - little boy and his dog

Here is a quick tag which was made today. 


It was quick because I've already had the tag. It was made when I was preparing the background for my steampunk birthday card. I put this one aside because I had found the blue too dark, it seemed it would have suppressed my horse. So I chose the light blue background for the steampunk horse and I kept this one for later use.

This background was stencilled with the Circuit stencil. For this I used the Black Soot Archival ink, then I first spritzed with water, secondly, I splattered with Brushed Pewter paint. The edges were inked with Black Soot Distress ink.

From now on, it was really easy to make, because I used Idea-Ology elements: design taper, baseboard doll, ephemera piece, chit-chat sticker, mirrored star.




With my tag, I would like to join the: 

Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge: It's a dog's life
The Funkie Junkie Boutique Blog: Oh man!



3 comments:

  1. Such a great tag - love the cool grey blue of the background and subtle stencilling.
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Monika, I love your manly tag, and who best to be with his man than his best friend! Love this to pieces and so happy you are finding time to play along with us at The Funkie Junkie Boutique Blog! Sending warm hugs! I know I've missed so much, and I will never catch up, but now I must see the steampunk birthday card. Off I go!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super vintage inspired tag with that great paper doll of the little boy and his pet. Thanks for joining us at The Funkie Junkie Boutique Blog.
    Hugs!
    Cec

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments, I really appreciate it!