Tuesday 29 September 2020

Box card with You're Super stamp by MFT

Hello everyone, I've just finished my box card I made for my sister's name-day. You know, I'm Hungarian and we have not just birthdays but name-days too. Her name is Hédi, she is a superwoman (of course, like every mother and working woman) and she has two sons (a blond and a brown) and a brown dog and a grey cat.


What I used:

MFT Birdie Brown, You're Super stamp set

MFT Birdie Brown, Little Buddies stamp set

MFT, Mini Well Connected Alphabet&Numbers

MFT Die-Namics, Outside the Box die set

MFT Die-Namics, New York Skyline die

MFT Die-Namics, Sun, Moon and Stars die set

MFT Die-Namics, Stitch-able Falling Stars


The images were coloured with Copic Sketch markers. The box, the stars and the New York skyline were cut out from black heavy weight cardstock. The smaller rectangle die-cuts of the box were coloured with Speckled Egg, Tumbled Glass Distress Oxide inks and I added Broken China to the edges.


With my card I would like to join the MFT Outside the Box challenge.

I hope you like it!!! Thank you for stopping by!!!



1 comment:

Thank you for your lovely comments, I really appreciate it!