Thursday 1 October 2020

Halloween scene with green background

Hello crafty friends, I'm here with a Halloween card because it's already October and we have a new challenge over at the Country View Challenges. The theme was chosen by me, so it means I will be your hostess this month. The theme is: Halloween - make a scene.

And here is my card with a Halloween outdoor scene and with a green background. To be honest, for making a Halloween scene with green background was my longtime desire and here it was the opportunity.

 
The background was created with acrylic paints. I painted a full moon since this Halloween there will be full moon. For making this scene I had the inspiration from one of my earlier card which is quite popular on Pinterest, so you might want to see it. (Here is the link).

I put heavy weight vellum paper behind the windows.


What I used:

Sizzix Thinlits die, Haunted by Tim Holtz (the house)

Sizzix Thinlits die, Frightful Things by Tim Holtz (the ghost)

Sizzix Thinlits die, Home for the Holidays by Tim Holtz (the car)

Sizzix Thinlits die, Haunted House by Tim Holtz (the bats)

Sizzix Thinlits die, Small Tattered Florals by Tim Holtz (the tree)

Sizzix On The Edge die, On the Fence by Tim Holtz (the fence)

Sizzix Sizzlits Strip die, Halloween Shadows by Tim Holtz (the pumpkin)

Stampers Anonymous, Regions Beyond by Tim Holtz (the text)




So if you fancy making a Halloween scene, please don't hesitate to join our challenge where a randomly selected winner can have a £20 voucher to spend at the Country View Crafts online shop.



6 comments:

  1. Lovely scene Monika! I went for a green background too for my next one... Have a great weekend. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this Monika... And such a great theme

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great scene ! Great theme too ! Happy October !
    Corrie x

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is brilliant Monika, I love your scene and how you've framed it. Take care and have a very happy month, Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a fun card Monika, a great scene. Happy October xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very cool scene, dear Monica! And yes, the green background looks great!
    Have a wonderful rest of the month!
    Evelyn xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments, I really appreciate it!