Friday 18 September 2020

Christmas box card with the MFT Secret Santa stamps

Hello everyone, I'm here with my third card which was made for for the Card Design Superstar Contest of the My Favorite Things. This card is for the Innovation Master category. 


What I used:

MFT Birdie Brown, Secret Santa stamp set

MFT Birdie Brown, Little Buddies stamp set

MFT Make Yourself At Home stamp set

MFT Snow Globe Greetings stamp set

MFT Die-Namics, Classic Window die set

MFT Die-Namics, Outside The Box die set

MFT Kraft Collection, Solid Strips paper pad

MFT Summertime Polka Dots paper pad

Copic Sketch markers

etc.





I hope you like it!!! Thank you for stopping by!!!


You can see another, improved version of this card here.

2 comments:

  1. What a sweet and festive 3D scene you’ve created here! I love every detail!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's such fun - what a lovely card.
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments, I really appreciate it!