Friday 4 November 2022

Box card with MFT Secret Santa

Two years ago I made a Christmas box card for the MFT Stamps Card Design Superstar contest but that time I joined the Innovation Master category although I didn't do any innovation I just used the MFT box die and other stamps and dies. But I really liked that design and when I saw that this year the third category is Box Card Master, I thought I gave that card a chance again with some modifications of course. Here you can see my earlier design. 


And here is my new design.




The first and most important change that here I combined the Outside The Box die set with the Outside The Box Level-Up Die-Namics. I did this because the side elements of the second die set gave me the possibility to fix my cut-outs in different heights. So the elements are more visible, they don't cover each other. 

For the curtains, I also combined two die sets, the Classic Window and the Take The Stage. 

Here you can see two process photos.




What I used:

MFT Stamps, BB Secret Santa stamp set

MFT Stamps, BB Secret Santa Die-Namics

MFT Stamps, Take A Seat Die-Namics

MFT Stamps, Classic Window Die-Namics

MFT Stamps, Take The Stage Die-Namics

MFT Stamps, Outside The Box Die-Namics

MFT Stamps, Outside The Box Level-Up Die-Namics

MFT Stamps, Santa Sends His Love stamp set

MFT Stamps, BB Santa's Elves stamp set

MFT Stamps, Summertime Polka Dots paper pad

MFT Stamps, Solid Strips paper pad

Copic Sketch markers

double sided foam tape adhesive




I hope you like it! Happy crafting!




1 comment:

  1. I love that you added the sofa for the perfect home-feel!! It really adds to Santa peering around the tree and sneaking up on the little boy. So sweet!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments, I really appreciate it!