Monday 30 November 2020

Box card - winter scene with boys

Hello everyone, I'm here with a new box card which was made with the MFT latest release die, the Outside the Box, Level-Up die set. These boys on the card are my cheeky nephews and I made this card for my sister.



What I used:

MFT Die-Namics, Outside The Box, Level-Up die set

MFT Die-Namics, Outside The Box, Snow Drifts die set

MFT Birdie Brown, Pile On The Hugs stamp set

MFT Birdie Brown, Snow Buddies stamp set

MFT Birdie Brown, New Best Friend stamp set

MFT, Cool Christmas stamp set

Copic Sketch markers

Neenah Solar White papers

etc.



With this card, I would like to join the:

MFT Outside The Box Challenge: Happy Holidays

Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge: Anything Goes



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your lovely comments, I really appreciate it!