Thursday 3 December 2020

Mini treat boxes decorated with Santa

Every year, for Saint Nicolas/St Nicholas (Mikulás in Hungarian) and for Christmas I prepare tiny handmade gifts filled with chocolate for my daughter, Eszter's friends.

Here are some samples from the last years, if you click here and here.

And voilà, here are the latest handmade gifts.


For these little boxes, I used the Sizzix Thinlits die, Milk Carton box die (658823) and a beautiful turquoise paper with gold dots that I bought in Thionville (France) in the Culrura shop. 

The Santas are part of the Jingle All The Way (MFT, Birdie Brown) stamp set. I stamped the images with Tsukineko Memento (Rich Cocoa) ink on Neenah Solar White paper and coloured them with Copic Sketch markers. 

The little bells are from the past years Lindt Santa Chocolate.

For taking these pictures, I placed to books behind the boxes so you can see or imagine better the sizes of the boxes.



With my treat boxes I would like to join the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge: Fun with dies

Thank you for stopping by!!! Happy crafting!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your lovely comments, I really appreciate it!