Thursday 10 December 2020

Tag with Christmastime by Tim Holtz

Hello dear crafters, I'm here with a Christmas tag. In October I've already made a night scene with this lovely couple and I really liked that card. So I decided to make another night scene with them but on a tag. Here is what I created.


If you want to know how I assembled the couple, please click here. It's the post of my card with the same couple and I explain everything there.


What I used:

Sizzix Thinlits die, Christmastime by Tim Holtz

Sizzix Thinlits die, Tree Line by Tim Holtz

Sizzix Movers&Shapers, Tag&Bookplates by Tim Holtz

Stampers Anonymous, Holiday Drawing by Tim Holtz

Ranger Distress paint (Chipped Sapphire, Picket Fence)

Ranger Distress Grit-Paste

Ranger Distress Archival inks (Black Soot, Hickory Smoke, Ground Espresso)

Ranger super fine white embossing powder 

Idea-Ology, Tiny Bells

Idea-Ology, Tinsel Twine (Silver)

etc.


With my tag I would like to join the:

Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge: Favorite Technique

Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge: Let It Snow



Thank you for stopping by!!! Happy crafting!!!



2 comments:

  1. Love this! I am going to try to recreat it. Thank you for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I apologize. I see now the list of supplies used.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments, I really appreciate it!