Sunday 6 December 2020

Vintage Hungarian Christmas cards #90

And again a Mikulás, St Nicholas card because this morning the good children will find many goodies in their boots. 


The text is the same as on my yesterday's card: Greetings from Saint Nicholas. But here the children were dressed in Hungarian folk costume. So I'm sure this card was not printed in Germany or Italy, it's a Hungarian card and the sign, "Zsolt" which is a typical Hungarian name confirms this. 

I have no idea when it was sent because the big portion of the postmark was removed when they removed the stamp. I guess sometime in the early 1940s.

You can find my other vintage Christmas cards, just click on the label - old Christmas cards - on the sidebar.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your lovely comments, I really appreciate it!