Wednesday 26 January 2022

Anniversary card with Christmastime couple by Tim Holtz

In October 2020 I made a card with the Christmastime couple which became quite popular. One of my friends liked this scene so much that she asked me to make a similar one for their anniversary, as it was 30 years ago this January when they started dating. So I made this.


If you click on the link of my earlier card, you will find a detailed tutorial. But here I will give you a supply list.


What I used:

Sizzix Thinlits die, Vault Series Christmas 2021 by Tim Holtz (665584)

Sizzix Thinlits die, Christmastime by Tim Holtz (664731)

Sizzix Thinlits die, Alphanumeric Tiny Type Lower by Tim Holtz (664707)

Sizzix Thinlits die, The Park by Tim Holtz (665204)

Sizzix Thinlits die, Labels by Tim Holtz (660060)

Stampers Anonymous, Bricked Layering Stencil (THS038)

Ranger texture paste, Opaque Matte

Ranger Distress paint, Pumice Stone

Ranger Archival ink, Vintage Photo

etc.



With my card, I would like to join the challenge of The Funkie Junkie Boutique Blog: Icy And Cold


3 comments:

  1. You nailed the idea for "Icy and Cold" SPOT ON with this beautiful card!
    Your friend is going to cherish this, I'm sure.
    Thanks for sharing this with us over at The Funkie Junkie Boutique Challenge Blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is wonderful! Thank you for joining us at The Funkie Junkie Boutique!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this great scene card! Thanks for joining in on the challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments, I really appreciate it!