Friday 15 April 2022

Easter shaker card with Bunny Games by Tim Holtz

Hello everyone, I'm here with my second inspirational project for our April challenge over at the Country View Challenges blog. The theme is, The Spring Is Coming. For this Easter challenge I made a shaker a card.


Here is my tutorial.

I took a 300 gsm paper and using embossing ink I stamped on it with the Dots background stamp. I heat embossed with white embossing powder then I blended Squeezed Lemonade ink onto the surface.


Then I cut out en egg shape from the middle of my rectangle panel with a Sizzix Framelits egg die.


I glued a piece of acetate to the back of the rectangle panel.  Then I placed double-sided foam adhesive tape pieces to the back side. I put them as close to the open space as I could.


I scattered coloured sequins in the egg shape. 


I glued a white panel to the back side, so my shaker background was ready.



I cut out the pieces of the bunnies from brown, pink and black card stocks, assembled them and places the bunnies around the egg.

What I used:

Sizzix Framelits die, Egg (658691)

Sizzix Thinlits die, Bunny Games by Tim Holtz (665850)

Stampers Anonymous, Dots&Floral by Tim Holtz (CMS220)

Stampers Anonymous, Crazy Talk by Tim Holtz (CMS236)

sequins

double-sided foam adhesive tape

Ranger Distress ink (Squeezed Lemonade, Frayed Burlap)

Ranger embossing powder (super fine white)

etc.


So if you have a Spring project, please don't hesitate to join our challenge where a randomly selected winner can have a £20 voucher in the Country View Craft Shop.

Happy Easter!!!

With my card, I would like to join the SIMON SAYS STAMP Wednesday Challenge: Interactive


3 comments:

  1. Fab interactive card, Monika! Always fiddly to make these shaker cards but they do have the wow factor!
    Happy Easter! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous Monika, so cute and pretty! Take care and have a great week, Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a beautiful card! The shaker design looks amazing and those bunnies are adorable - love it 😁. Happy and creative wishes! Hugs Jo x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments, I really appreciate it!