Tuesday 6 December 2022

Christmas tags with Holiday Sketchbook stamp set

Hello everyone, I made four tags with one of Tim's new Christmas stamp sets, the Holiday Sketchbook (CMS456).


For this I chose a tag die with scalloped top and I cut out the tags from 300 gsm watercolour paper. I stamped first the text, then the winter scenes, and for this I used Ranger Distress Archival ink (Ground Espresso). 


I coloured the images with Distress markers and Zig Clean markers, they are both watercolour markers. 


This text is from the Holiday Drawings (CMS284).


And this one is from the Tiny Text Christmas (CMS424)



Each tag got a light blue paper tag to the back and a red organza ribbon. 

With my tag, I would like to join the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge: Holiday Cheer



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your lovely comments, I really appreciate it!