Wednesday 7 December 2022

Vintage Hungarian Christmas cards #120

It's seven days into December and I haven't started my Vintage Christmas cards series yet. I'm really sorry that I haven't shared these wonders with you. And it's also a shame because this is when I catalogue my postcards and this is when they go into their final place in the album.


So here is the first one with Santa on a sleigh pulled by two deers.




This card has an undivided back which means the back side is just for the address and the sender had to write on the front side. Such cards were produced from about 1898 to 1907, so this is one of the lasts from that type because it was posted in 1907.


You can find my other vintage Christmas cards, just click on the label - old Christmas cards - on the sidebar.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your lovely comments, I really appreciate it!