Tuesday 20 December 2022

Tags with gingerbread man by Tim Holtz

Hello everyone, I'm not sure if I come back here with new projects this year, because I should be in the kitchen, not  in the craft room. 

Well, let me show you these cute tags, which was super easy to make and for me it was quick too. It was quick because I had so many things ready for these tags. 



For example, the starry background was ready. It was a ruined background, from which I saved the nice parts by cutting out little tags. I stamped the starry stamp repeatedly on white paper but after a few stamping the stamp fell off from the stamping platform, so the last part became blurry. As I said, I cut out tiny tags from this and coloured with Distress inks. Here you can see, the colours.


I chose Peacock Feathers, Broken China and Chipped Sapphire for the tiny tags and Cracked Pistachio for the big tag. For cutting out the tags, I used the old Tag Collection die set and the two smaller tag dies. 

The background was gold embossed with Princess Gold embossing powder.

The other thing that was also ready was the gingerbread men, the tiny ones and the big one too. I made them for a last year project, but I didn't use them. I just had to make the text strips.


What I used:

Stampers Anonymous, Christmas Nostalgia (CMS207)

Stampers Anonymous, Holiday Drawings (CMS284)

Stampers Anonymous, Festive Sketch (CMS283)

Stampers Anonymous, Tiny Text Christmas (CMS424)

Sizzix Thinlits die, Mini Christmas Things (662418)

Sizzix Thinlits die, Fresh Baked 2 (663116)

Sizzix Framelits die, Tag Collection (658784)







With my tags, I would like to join the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge: Party Time


So if I don't come again, or if you don't come and visit my blog this year, I would like to wish you a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year! 🎄


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your lovely comments, I really appreciate it!