Monday 10 April 2023

Thank you card with Blossom by Tim Holtz

I hope you all had a wonderful Easter! But what I would like to show you today is not Easter at all. You could call it spring, but it's more like a thank you card with flower.


My sister needs thank you card so I decided to make one, and my new Blossom die set was a perfect choice. 

My background is very similar to one of my previous cards where I wrote a tutorial. So please hop there if you would like to know the process. 

The big flower was cut out from white watercolour paper then I coloured the petals with Squeezed Lemonade, Mustard Seed and Fossilized Amber.

For the leaves, I used Forest Moss and Peeled Paint. 

The branches are from the Wildflower Stems 1 set and I think I coloured them with Walnut Stain. 

I spattered the whole card with diluted white paint.

The text is from an MFT stamp set, Bitty Thanks&Gratitude, and heat embossed with white embossing powder on black paper.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your lovely comments, I really appreciate it!