Tuesday 26 March 2024

Easter tags with Carrot Bunnies

Maybe you remember the Easter treat boxes that I made a few days ago and now I would like to show you the matching tags. If you would like to see my boxes, you can find it here.



For making this tag, I cut a tag from watercolour paper (300 gsm) using the middle sized die from the Framed Tag die set. Then I blended Tumbled Glass ink through the Linked Squares stencil. I inked the edges with Salvaged Patina ink.



I made the rabbits and the carrots the same way as I did with the box. So please click on the previous link if you need tutorial for these.


What I used:

Sizzix Thinlits die, Carrot Bunny (665213)

Sizzix Thinlits die, Framed Tags (666065)

Stampers Anonymous, Linked Squares (THS157)

Stampers Anonymous, Crazy Talk (CMS236)

Ranger Distress inks (Tumbled Glass, Salvaged Patina, Ripe Persimmon, Carved Pumpkin, Mowed Lawn, Forest Moss)

Ranger Distress Archival ink (Black Soot)








No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your lovely comments, I really appreciate it!