Saturday 23 March 2024

Easter treat boxes with carrot bunnies

Hello everyone, I would like to show you my latest creations, the Easter treat boxes that I made for my daughter's friends. The main characters of the box are made with the Carrot Bunny die set by Tim Holtz.




For this, I used one of my favourite box dies, the Sizzix Bigz XL, Box die. It's an old and retired die, but luckily I have it. It's so easy to assemble the pieces and I get a quite big box in the end.

The paper is Swirlcards, Colorado Labyrinthe 30x30cm paper pad. A few years ago I bought two of them and now they were the ideal papers for this project. AfterI put the box together, I inked edges with Salvaged Patine Distress ink.




For the rabbits, I just used white, pink and black papers, but the carrots were coloured with Distress inks. The big part was coloured with Carved Pumpkin and Ripe Persimmon and I added a little brown (Vintage Photo) to the edges. The green part was coloured with Mowed Lawn and Forest Moss.


The text is part of the Spring Shadows stamp set and I heat embossed with Ranger Fern Green embossing powder. As a frame I glued under the text plate an orange paper.




What I used:

Sizzix Thinlits die, Carrot Bunny (665213)

Sizzix Bigz XL die, Box 3 (656278)

Stampers Anonymous, Spring Shadows (CMS393)

Ranger Distress inks (Carved Pumpkin, Forest Moss, Mowed Lawn, Ripe Persimmon, Salvaged Patina, Vintage Photo)

Swirlcards, Colorado Labyrinthe paper pad 30x30cm





With my boxes, I would like to join the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge: Food and/or Drink



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your lovely comments, I really appreciate it!