Tuesday 22 October 2024

Best wishes card with bouquet of the Floristry stamp set

Hello everyone, it's been a while since I last posted something here on my blog. I have my excuses for the silence but I don't want to bother you with personal things here.


For the card I just finished, I used Tim Holtz Floristry stamp set and it looks like this:




I stamped the big bouquet on Neenah Solar White paper with Memento Tsukineko Espresso Truffle ink and coloured with Copic Sketch markers.




Then I went over the whole panel (flowers and white parts too) with a light brown marker.

I cut off the unwanted parts, then I inked the white parts with Antique Linen and the edges with Brushed Corduroy. Then I dabbed diluted white paint to the edges using a sponge. Then I spattered with brown paint.




The text was stamped on black paper with embossing ink and heat embossed with Princess Gold embossing powder.


I hope you like it and I hope I can create more often from now on.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your lovely comments, I really appreciate it!