Wednesday 4 September 2024

Tag with bird and twig - Don't forget to fly

I made this tag for a friend  for whom I have made many similar bird tags, but she still wants them, but with a different message or motivational text. So this time I chose this: Don't forget to fly.




I cut out the tag with an old and retired die, the Tag&Bookplates. For the background I chose a pattern paper with sheet music.

The bird was cut out with Feathered Friends die and coloured with grey and black inks.

For the tiny hearts, I used the Falling Hearts and grey ink.

The text is from the Tiny Text and heat embossed with white embossing powder.




What I used:

Sizzix Bigz L die, Tag&Bookplates (656938)

Sizzix Thinlits die, Feathered Friends (664433)

Sizzix Thinlits die, Falling Hearts by Tim Holtz - 664415

Stampers Anonymous, Tiny Text (CMS394)

Ranger Distress inks  (Hickory Smoke, Lost Shadow, Black Soot)

Ranger embossing powder (Super Fine White)




Since I used and recycled a twig that I have found in the park next to us, I would like to join the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge: Recycle it


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your lovely comments, I really appreciate it!