Tuesday 6 November 2012

Wall-mounted pencil holder

I tell you frankly, that I got this idea from the IKEA but I didn't like their design in this case. Anyway, their conception is space saving and practical. You can see this in the IKEA 2012 catalogue for example. And I wanted to use this but in another form. 



Photo from the IKEA catalogue



So I have been looking for a wall-mounted pot holder at least for three pots in one. It was not easy. I couldn't find it in Cannes (France) during our holiday. When we returned I was searching on the internet and in the shops simultaneously. Of course, I found more on Ebay but the sellers didn't want them to ship here. At the end when I almost quit I turned into the Robin du Lac, a home decoration store and there was it, my dream pot holder from cast iron.


Esschert Design


Now there was only one problem with this, it was dark brown, which doesn't suit to a girl's room, which supposed to be light and delicate. Thus I planned to paint it over cream colour. It's perfect, isn't it? But maybe... I will change the pots later.













My other blogpost on this subject:


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your lovely comments, I really appreciate it!