Monday 30 June 2014

Sizzix - DIY Minion pictures on the wall


The adorable figures of the Despicable Me, the Minions are very popular with children. That's a fact and even my  nephews are no exceptions. So I have made these pictures for them.




To avoid the fighting between them I dared to do just small changes, small differences between these two pictures. For example the blue eyes Mátyás has blue eye Minion and the brown eyes Zsigmond got brown eye Minion.

The preparation is nearly the same as the card's I had shown you before. 

But as these pictures are more detailed than the card, and as I couldn't find everything among my Sizzix dies that I needed, I had to draw and cut out some shapes (legs, hands) by myself. 


The size of the picture is A4.










No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your lovely comments, I really appreciate it!