Monday 1 June 2015

Sizzix - Birthday tag with Tim Holtz's Victorian Caroler (cream with black dots)

My friends birthday is approaching and I asked her what she would like to get from me what I should make for her. And she, instead of saying something specific, just gave me a theme: "Cream colour with black dots and maybe a ribbon..."

First, I wasn't really enthusiastic about the theme, it seemed a real challenge for me... but the card which developed during my crafting process became really nice. I hope you like it too.








For making the card I cut out a tag from chipboard and two from cream coloured cardstock. 









The cream cardstocks were embossed with tiny dots by a Sizzix Embossing Folder.








I coloured the dots with StazOn ink (Ganache).








I covered the chipboard with the cream cardstocks.







I distress the edges with sanding paper.



Then I placed all the elements on the tag and made a hole on the top with Crop-A-Dile Big Bite.

















What I used:


Sizzix Framelits Die, Tags (658611)




Rayher Die, "Boldog Születésnapot" (Happy Birthday) saying





Ranger Distress ink pad (Antique Linen)

cardstock

chipboard

StazOn ink pad (Ganache)

ribbon

sanding paper




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your lovely comments, I really appreciate it!