Thursday 8 October 2015

12 tags of 2015 - October - Ghosts

Here are my version of Tim's October tag.









For my tag I used a basic tag what I cut out with my Movers&Shapers Tag Die.






Then I cut out two tag using Tim's 'Seasonal' Paper Stash.











After I sanded the edges of the tag, I rubbed the tag with a sponge with the next Ranger Distress ink colours: Dried Marigold and Frayed Burlap. Then I rubbed the whole tag with Picket Fence Distress Paint Dabbers.



I cut out the ghosts from white cardstock and I spritzed with water and put Iced Spruce colour on it. Before it dried I spritzed Brushed Pewter Spray Stain. After I dried with a heat tool, I rubbed  just a tiny bit of Picket Fence Distress Paint too.


I rubbed some Picket Fence Distress Paint to the metal word band. 'Dream as if you'll live forever' just sounds terrifying under three threatening ghosts. 








I also wanted to use the scary word, BOO as if the ghosts are saying this. And for this I used the hole of the tag as an O. I put glitter liner to the BOO.


Do you see that my ghosts are really floating? Because I just glued 4 tiny parts to the tag.






What I used:







Ranger Distress Ink Pads (Dried Marigold, Frayed Burlap)

Ranger Distress Paint Dabber (Picket Fence)

Ranger Distress Spray Stain (Brushed Pewter)




With this tag I would like to enter to the following challenges:

Tim Holtz - 12 tags of 2015 - October

Our Creative Corner - Horror


3 comments:

  1. Great tag!! I love your ghosts!! Very cool and spooky.
    Christina

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love those spooky floating ghosts with their scary mouths! Thanks so much for joining us at Our Creative Corner. Juliax

    ReplyDelete
  3. Like your ghost, love your October tag!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments, I really appreciate it!