Monday 19 October 2015

Mixed media canvas with Tim Holtz sleigh, packages and deer

Canvas mixed media avec le traîneau, les boîtes et le renne par Tim Holtz


This is a small (24x18 cm) canvas I have made for the approaching Christmas. 





First I have made a winter night background... What is interesting about the background that I used black acrylic paint instead of ink for the tree stamps. I put the black paint onto the stamp with a sponge.








For the sleigh and the deer, I glued together two chipboards to give them dimensions.


For the packages, I used book pages what I coloured with Ranger Distress inks and glued on white cardstocks. At the end, I put a little Perle modelling paste.





























What I used:





akrylic paints

Ranger Distress ink pads and markers

cardstock, chipboard, book pages

Schmincke Acrylic Fluid Medium





1 comment:

Thank you for your lovely comments, I really appreciate it!