Thursday 1 September 2016

Travelling with family - travel card

Hello dear crafters, Here is my quick card I have made when we returned from our holiday, just in the very last moment before the deadline of the September challenge over at Country View Challenges. The theme is: TRAVEL.






What I used:

Tim Holtz Ephemera Pack - Emporium

Tim Holtz Ephemera Pack - Expedition

Tim Holtz Big Chat Sticker Book

Ranger Distress Ink Pads (Gathered Twigs, Walnut Stain)

Sizzix Embossing Folder, Postcard by Tim Holtz (656946)






If you have a project in the theme of travelling, please join our September challenge where you can win a £20 voucher. Happy crafting!


9 comments:

  1. Lovely make Monika! I love the Vintage elements, especially the sweet photo.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A gorgeous vintage card and perfect for a family member travelling the world. Love it xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope you had wonderful holidays! Your card is gorgeous, I love the embossed background and the lovely photo.
    xxx Evelyn

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous vintage travel card Monika! The embossed background is such a beautiful foil for the lovely embellishments. xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. For a quick card it's a beauty! x

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is beautiful Monika, I love this xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. wonderful make Monika - I love that globe xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wonderful Monika ! Love it !
    Corrie x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wonderful vintage creation Monika xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments, I really appreciate it!