Friday 22 September 2017

Welcome baby girl card

Lately I had the honour to be asked to make a card for one of the colleagues of my husband who is having a baby soon. At my hubby's work they organised a little celebration and they gave my card to her :-)






What I used:

Stampers Anonymous, Baby Blueprint by Tim Holtz

Sweet Dixie, Everyday Massages by Paula Pascual

Sizzix Framelits die, Scallop Circles by Stephanie Barnard (660021)

Sizzix Framelits dies, circles and squares

Ranger Distress and Zig Clean markers

Ranger Distress ink pads (Picked Raspberry, Spun Sugar)

First Edition papers

Ranger embossing powder, Clear

half pearls

Tim Holtz Small Talk Stickers (TH93193)

XCut cornered punch, 5mm





2 comments:

  1. Your baby card is so super cute!!! I'm sure she liked it a lot:)
    Henry

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's really sweet - with great colouring on the image.
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments, I really appreciate it!