Monday 25 September 2017

Winter card with a little girl and a sled

As you can see, I'm preparing for the winter :-) 

Actually I had bought this stamp from the MFT (or from their German dealer) a long time ago and I just forgot about it.

So it was the time to use it at last! And I think for the first try I could make a really nice card :-)






What I used:




DecoArt acrylic paints (for the sky)

Ranger texture paste (for the snowfall)

Ranger Archival inks (for the edges and stamping)

Ranger Distress and Zig Clean markers (for the colouring)

Ranger clear embossing powder (for the text and for the main image)




And one more thing... as for the sketch... it was not my idea, I had to follow the MFT sketch because I would like to join the MFT Sketch Challenge 351.




1 comment:

Thank you for your lovely comments, I really appreciate it!