Tuesday 16 October 2018

Christmas card with MFT stamps

Hello everyone, let me show you my latest make, a Christmas card made with MFT stamps. In September for the MFT Card Design Superstar challenge, I created a Christmas scene that I wanted to repeat here with the new Birdie Brown stamp set (Secret Santa).




For making this card, I cut out a 14,5x14,5cm card base with my guillotine. The second layer is 14x14cm and the third one is 13x13cm.

And not just for you but for myself, if I want to colour again this tree, I documented every step I made with my Copics.

The whole tree with G24, then shading with G46


Some parts with YG45



More shading with G46



Blending with G24




A little vividness with G14




Red baubles with G35




Yellow baubles with Y02





Blue baubles with B21




A little shading for the red baubles with R37





A little shading for the blue baubles with B52





E31 and E23 for the tree pot




R24, R27 and R29 for the tree skirt




YR21 and Y32 for the edge of the tree skirt




What I used:

MFT Birdie Brown, Secret Santa stamp set

MFT Birdie Brown, Our Story stamp set

MFT Birdie Brown, Santa's Elves - just the little mistletoe image

MFT, Make Yourself At Home stamp set

MFT Wood Plank background stamp

MFT Snow Globe Sentiments stamp set

Neenah Desert Storm and Solar White 110lb papers

Copic Sketch markers

etc.




I hope you like it!!! Thanks for stopping by!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your lovely comments, I really appreciate it!