Sunday 14 October 2018

Christmas card with snowglobe by Tim Holtz

Hello everyone, here I am again with a Christmas card. For this card, I used the Sizzix Snowglobe die #2 by Tim Holtz. 


For the background paper, I used the small dots background stamp from the Stampers Anonymous, Dots&Floral stamp set (CMS220). I stamped the dots with Ranger Archival Vermillion ink. Then I aged the paper with diluted Ranger Distress Antique Linen ink.

For the background of the snowglobe, I applied diluted Ranger Distress Weathered Wood and Stormy Sky inks and tapped onto the surface with a sponge.



What I used:

Sizzix Thinlits die, Snowglobe #2 by Tim Holtz

Stampers Anonymous, Dots&Floral by Tim Holtz (CMS220)

Ranger Archival ink pad (Vermillion)

Ranger Distress ink pads (Stormy Sky, Weathered Wood, Antique Linen, Gathered Twigs)

Idea-Ology, Small Talk Sticker Book, Occasions

white acrylic paint

kraft paper

Tim Holtz Kraft-Core card stocks 

etc.


I hope you like it!!! Thanks for stopping by!!!


With my card, I would like to join the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge: Cityscape





1 comment:

  1. Absolutely lovely wonter scene. I like the soft pastels on the buildings and the snow falling. So prety! Thank you for joining us on Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments, I really appreciate it!