Thursday 11 October 2018

Christmas card with Santa Claus by Tim Holtz

Hello everyone, let me show you my latest card, a Christmas card this time. 



What I used:

Stampers Anonymous, Old Fashioned Christmas (CMS175)

Sizzix Bigz Die, Ornate Frame by Tim Holtz

Sizzix Thinlizs Die, Holiday Greens Mini by Tim Holtz

Ranger Texture Paste, Opaque Matte

Tim Holtz Layering Stencil, Snowflakes (THS050)

Idea-Ology Word Bands, Christmas

Ranger Distress markers and inks

acrylic paints


I painted the background blue with acrylic paints, as I remember I mixed a few colours to create this shade.

When it was dry, I stencilled the snowflakes with texture paste.


Again, I let it dry, and then I smeared some diluted white paint onto the surface and I also spritzed with water.


I inked the edges with Antique Linen ink and adhered a few elements, placed it on a card base and spattered with white paint.


I inked a watercolour paper with green Distress inks (I think it was Mowed Lawn and Pine Needle) and cut out the holly leaves.



I hope you like it! Thank you for stopping by!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your lovely comments, I really appreciate it!