Wednesday 21 November 2018

Snowmen with flying car

My snowman with their flying car arrived in town. Maybe you remember my earlier card where the snowmen were flying over the hills. But after their long journey, they are in town.



With the following pictures, I can show you how I assembled the card.



First I adhered a grey panel to the bottom of the light blue card.

Then I adhered the first house in the middle, 1,5cm from the bottom, then I adhered the other 2 houses keeping the same space between them.


I used the double-sided tape adhesive.



I coloured the images with Copic Sketch Markers and I can tell you the colours I used for the houses.

The roof: first one even layer of B97, then shading with C6, then blending with C4.

The wall: first one even layer of W3, then blending with W1.

The window: YR30

The window-sill: one layer of W4

The door: one layer of b95, then one layer of C4




What I used:

MFT, Cool Christmas stamp set

MFT, In Paris stamp set

MFT, Snow Globe Sentiments

MFT, Die-Namics Stax 1, A2Rectangle

MFT, Die-Namics, Fishtail Sentiment Strips

MFT, Die-Namics, Puffy Clouds

Copic Sketch Markers

Ranger Archival ink pad (Cobalt)

silver glitter paper

double-sided adhesive tape

etc.




I hope you like it!!! Thank you for stopping by!!!

With my card, I would like to join the Simon Says Wednesday Challenge: Baby, it's cold outside


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your lovely comments, I really appreciate it!