Wednesday 28 November 2018

Christmas card with flying angel

The angels of the new stamp set of MTF are so beautiful!!! So when I saw them I felt immediately that this Little Angels set is a must for me! Here is the first card that I made with one of the angels.



What I used:

Die-Namics A2 Rectangle dies, Stax 1

MFT, Little Angels stamp set

MFT, Cool Christmas stamp set 

MFT, In Paris stamp set

MFT, Snow Globe Sentiments stamp set

Copic Sketch markers

Ranger Distress ink pads (Pumice Stone, Stormy Sky, Weathered Wood)

Posca Pen, fine tip (White) 




I hope you like it!!! Thank you for stopping by!!!

With my card, I would like to join the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge: Baby, it's cold outside


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your lovely comments, I really appreciate it!