Tuesday 11 December 2018

Christmas banner with Santa in frame

Hello everyone, here is my second banner, the pair of my earlier banner. Like at my first banner, the first layer of this banner was made by copying and mixing two of my Christmas cards, this and this.


This is quite a big, an 18x26 cm banner.

The 2nd, 3rd and 4th layers were cut out with Sizzix Plus Banners Framelits dies. Spattered with diluted white acrylic paint and Vintage Photo Spray Stain.

The first layer was painted with blue acrylic paint then stencilled with Snowflake layering stencil using Opaque Matte Ranger Texture Paste.

The Poinsettia was coloured with Worn Lipstick and Candied Apple markers, the pine leaves with Evergreen Bough, the holly with Mowed Lawn. Then tapped a little white paint to the edges, when they were dry, I tapped with Glossy Accents and put them to the Clear Rock Candy Glitter jar.

I show you how I built the first layer of my banner.









I glued two mirrored stars to the top corners.



And here is a closer one.



With my banner, I would like to join the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge: Warm Winter Wishes




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your lovely comments, I really appreciate it!