Tuesday 29 January 2019

Sending you lots of love

Last year I made a card which was quite similar to this one. I really love that design, this is why I insisted on many elements from that card. But let me show you the new one:



What I used:

MFT Pure Innocence, Blowing Kisses stamp

MFT Birdie Brown, New Best Friend stamp

MFT Mini Hearts Background stamp

Die-Namics A2 Rectangle STAX 2

Die-Namics A2 Stitched Rectangle STAX

Die-Namics Stitched Fishtail Flags

Die-Namics Stitched Circle STAX

Die-Namics, Grand Greenery

Die-Namics, Mini Rolled Roses

Copic Sketch markers

Ranger Archival ink pad (Forget-Me-Not, Cobalt)

etc.


With my card, I would like to join the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge: Have a heart



2 comments:

  1. If it ain’t broke, don’t fix it, right?? Both of them are darling. That girl is adorable and I love the dimensional rose. Thanks so much for joining us for the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge. I hope you’ll join us again soon.
    Misty

    ReplyDelete
  2. She's a real sweetheart - an adorable card.
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments, I really appreciate it!