Friday 20 March 2020

Easter tag with Anthonie by Art Impressions

Hello crafty friends, I hope you are all okay and healthy. At least we have a great hobby so we don't mind if we have to stay at home.

Let me show you my latest project, a quick tag with Anthonie by Art Impressions.


I cut out an egg shape from 300gsm watercolour paper, then I stamped Anthonie with Ranger Shadow Grey Archival ink. I coloured the image with Ranger Distress and Zig Clean markers. With these markers, you can use the watercolour technique.

I adhered my egg-shaped tag to a bigger tag.

In the end, I glued three tiny sequins from the Tonic Studios Nuvo Pure Sheen Sequins, the Diamond bottle. 


With my tag, I would like to join the Art Impressions Challenge: Spring Celebrations




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your lovely comments, I really appreciate it!