Monday 23 March 2020

Polka dot Easter banners

Hello everyone, I'm here with a pair of Easter banners. I got the inspiration for these banners from one of my earlier projects, a polka dot Easter tag.



The pink banner was painted with Victorian Velvet Distress paint, the green one with Bundled Sage. The Victorian Velvet was toned back with a little diluted white (Picket Fence) paint. 

When the panels were dry, I embossed dots on them with Ranger Weathered White embossing powder. For this, I used the Shifter Dots layering stencil.

The bows and the flowers were painted with Tumbled Glass.

I spattered the banners, the bunnies and the flowers with diluted Walnut Stain paint.








What I used:

Sizzix Bigz die, Cottontail by Tim Holtz

Sizzix Thinlits die, Funky Foliage by Tim Holtz

Sizzix Thinlits die, Friendship Words Script by Tim Holtz

Sizzix Thinlits die, Calendar Words Script by Tim Holtz

Stampers Anonymous, Shifter Dots layering stencil

Ranger Distress paints

Ranger Distress Archival inks

Ranger embossing powder

half pearls







I hope you like it!!! Thank you for stopping by!!! Stay at home and enjoy the crafting!!! xx


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your lovely comments, I really appreciate it!