Tuesday 28 April 2020

Beige tag with circles

Lately, I have made a few canvases with circles but sometime before I create a new colour combination I like to do first a tag to see how it looks like. And although I really like this colour combo on my tag I'm not sure to put this on a canvas.


For this tag, I have used the new Ranger embossing glazes by Tim Holtz. The texts were from one of Tim's sticker books too. I inked the edges with the following Ranger Distress Archival inks: first Vintage Photo, then with Ground Espresso and I finished it with Black Soot.


Here you can see my earlier tag with circles.

I hope you like it!!! Thank you for stopping by!!!

With my tag, I would like to join the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge: Not a card



1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous glazes - your circles look wonderful whether it's a tag or a canvas.
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments, I really appreciate it!