Friday 8 May 2020

Bookmark with a dragon

Yesterday I could find some time to go to my craft room, a little me time. I really don't want to complain because in one hand I enjoy that my family is at home but I have more work to serve them, to feed them constantly and to be a teacher, a tutor for my daughter.

So here is my bookmark.


I cut out a tag with the MFT Die-Namics Stitched Traditional Tags. I used the biggest one. Then I coloured the background with Ranger Distress inks and Distress Oxide inks. Then I spattered the sky part with diluted white acrylic paint.

I stamped the branch from the MFT Owlways stamp set with Ranger Archival Jet Black ink, then I coloured with Ranger Distress markers.

The dragon is part of the Birdie Brown Magical Dragons stamp set and was stamped on Neenah Solar White Paper with MFT Chocolate Hybrid ink. Then I coloured with Copic Sketch markers. I fussy cut the image and glued on the tag.


With my tag, I would like to join the MFT current sketch challenge, the Wednesday Sketch Challenge 488.

I hope you like it!!! Thank you for stopping by!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your lovely comments, I really appreciate it!