Thursday 9 July 2020

Interactive birthday card with crazy bird and dog

Hello crafty friends, I'm here with the second inspirational project for the July challenge of the Country View Challenges. The theme was chosen by the lovely Sue, Do more of what makes you happy.

Well, you might know that I love polka dot and I love to create polka dot backgrounds. I also love Tim Holtz's products and mainly the Crazy series. What else? I love cheery cards too. For this card, I used one of my earlier cards as an inspiration (you can see it here). 

So here is my new interactive card:



This is not my first interactive card and when I posted my dinosaur card, I wrote a tutorial about how to make an image movable. 

What I used:

Stampers Anonymous, Polkadot Layering Stencil (THS068)

Stampers Anonymous, Crazy Talk (CMS236)

Stampers Anonymous, Crazy Things (CMS237)

Stampers Anonymous, Mini Crazy Birds&Things (CMS250)

Ranger Distress ink (Twisted Citron Pumice Stone, Broken China)

Ranger Distress Archival ink (Black Soot)

Ranger white embossing powder

Copic Sketch markers

etc.




I think this crazy bird is so cute how she hops (flies) up and down.



So if you have a project with things you love, please don't hesitate to join our July challenge where you can win a £20 voucher. I think this is a real anything goes challenge.

And here is a little video of how it works.



With my card, I would like to join the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge: Moving parts


3 comments:

  1. This is amazing Monika, so clever and such fun, I LOVE it! Take care, Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous, Monika! The critters are cute and fun and the interactive element is a great addition! Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments, I really appreciate it!