Friday 13 November 2020

Birthday card - ladies with champagne glasses

I have a friend who got this birthday card from me. She loved that card so much that she wanted one for her friend in Hungary. So she asked me to make a similar card but she insisted on glasses filled with rosé Champagne. 

And here is the card I made for her.


What I used:

MFT Die-Namics, Layered Champagne Glass die

Idea-Ology, Paper Dolls

Stampers Anonymous, Lattice&Flourish stamp set by Tim Holtz

Stampers Anonymous, Crazy Talk stamp set by Tim Holtz

Stamperia paper pad, Alice 12x12" - the polka dot paper behind the Lattice background

Ranger Distress Ink pads (Tumbled Glass, Broken China, Antique Linen, Vintage Photo)

Ranger Princess Gold embossing powder

Ranger Distress Archival ink, Ground Espresso 

Copic Sketch makers - to colour the champagne glasses

half pearls 

etc.


With my card, I would like to join the 

Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge: Remembrance/Thinking of you

The Funkie Junkie Boutique Blog challenge: Celebrate


2 comments:

  1. What a great take on your original card! I love how you incorporated the champagne flutes into your design and how you've colored the party goers! Thanks so much for playing along at The Funkie Junkie Boutique blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How fabulous that your friend liked her card so much she commissioned another. Love those soft pinks and blues and the wonderful champagne flutes charged and ready to go. Thank you so much for joining in with us at The Funkie Junkie Boutique Challenge blog x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments, I really appreciate it!