Saturday 6 February 2021

Tag with Valentine's Day couple

The story of my Christmastime couple continues. (You can see my Christmas creations with this couple here and here.) Now they are celebrating Valentine's Day.


What I used:

Sizzix Thinlits die, Christmastime by Tim Holtz

Sizzix Thinlits die, Cityscape Suburbia by Tim Holtz (for the trees)

Sizzix Thinlits die, Circle Play by Tim Holtz (for the twine of the heart balloon)

Sizzix Bigz die, Heartfelt by Tim Holtz

Idea-ology, Small Talk Stickers, Occasions 


The background is painted with acrylic paints and some of my die-cuts too. I used Archival Distress ink (Vintage Photo) for the edges of the tag.




With my tag I would like to join the:

Simons Says Stamp Monday Challenge: Love/Hearts

Simons Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge: Love is in the air


I hope you like it!!! Thank you for stopping by!!!



1 comment:

  1. Such a beautiful tag! I love how you used the Thinlits couple and the sweet heart balloon is perfect 😀. Happy and creative wishes! Hugs, Jo x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments, I really appreciate it!