Friday 15 October 2021

Autumn tag with gold embossed leaves

For our September challenge I created a blue tag with gold embossed leaves. This tag immediately found its place as a bookmark. So I decided to make another one four our October challenge in Autumn colours. 

So at the Country View Challenges the new challenge theme is Autumn colours and/or Halloween and the lovely Corrie is your hostess this month.


If you click on the blue tag word you will find my earlier post with a step-by-step tutorial. So here I just show you the differences.

One of the main differences is the chosen colours. Here I used Scattered Straw, Mustard Seed, Ripe Persimmon and Candied Apple.

Here I spritzed my tag with Vintage Photo Spray Stain and I blended Vintage Photo ink to the edges.





Since I found the colours too bold, I splashed my tag with water again and I blotted up some of the colours with a paper towel.


I put some two text strips from the old Idea-Ology Occasion Sticker Book and I added a yellow ribbon too.


If you have a project with Autumn colours and/or a Halloween creation please don't hesitate jo join our September challenge where a randomly selected winner can have a £20 voucher in the Country View Crafts online shop.


Thank you for stopping by!!! Happy crafting!!!


With my tag, I would like to join the:

Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge: Fall Colors Mood Board

Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge: Not A Card


2 comments:

  1. Super Autumn colours background! Love these skeleton leaves stamps... I have some from Paper Artsy but not the SA ones. Have a great weekend Monika. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. A gorgeous tag and the blue one is lovely too. Vee xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments, I really appreciate it!