Monday 18 October 2021

MFT Stamps Time for the bubbly - feminine card with cow pattern

One of my friends asked me to make a card for one of her colleagues. I had no idea what kind of birthday card she wanted so I gave her the link of my MFT stamps board on Pinterest. And she chose the Time for the bubbly stamp set. It's a discontinued product and maybe most of you don't even remember of this old set.

The other thing she wanted is cow pattern, so I put black spots on the carpet and I also copied a cow pattern paper for a layer.


The image was coloured with Copic Sketch markers. I also used the one of the Stiched Stax Rectangle dies and the Essential Sentiments stamp set.


I hope you like it! Thank you for stopping by!

1 comment:

  1. Bubbles and bubbly such z fun card and awesome colouring. Vee xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments, I really appreciate it!