Friday 19 November 2021

Glittery vintage style Christmas ornaments with Stacked Baroque die by Tim Holtz

Hello everyone, after the glittery Christmas houses I'm here again with more glittery decorations. This time I made 3D ornaments from the Sizzix Thinlits die, Stacked Baroque by Tim Holtz.




For making these, I used glittery paper and for each ornament I cut out 5 pieces with the Stacked Baroque die. I folded them in half.


Then I started gluing the elements together. Before gluing the last one together, I placed a silver twine in the middle by forming a loop at the top. I also left the twine hanging out at the bottom.


When I was ready with this I put pearl beads to the top and to the bottom and fixed them with a knot. I aged the edges with Ground Espresso Distress Archival ink.


And it was ready.


I hope you like it! Thank you for stopping by!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your lovely comments, I really appreciate it!