Sunday 21 November 2021

Tiny Christmas treat bag by Tim Holtz

Hello everyone, I'm here with my second project for our November challenge at the Country View Challenges. The theme is Christmas gifting, so I made a tiny treat bag. 


To make this tiny paper bag, I used the Sizzix Thinlits die, Treat Bag and one of the papers from a 8x8" Christmas paper pad (TH94085) by Tim Holtz.


After assembling the bag, I created a little scene to add it to the middle. 

For making this, I cut out a scallop circle with a Sizzix Framelits die, then a circle with another Sizzix die. I used 3 elements from the Tiny Snowglobes die set to make the scene. I have a few process photos.

As you can see I inked the top of the circle with Distress Oxide Broken China ink but I added the ink with a dirty sponge which was used for brown inking before. This way, it looks more vintage :-)

The pieces of the elements were cut out from different coloured cardstocks.


I added the snow with a white Sakura Gelly roll pen.


I punched two tiny holes with a Crop-A-Dile Big Bite to the top of the bag, then I glued the scallop circle to the middle of the bag.



What I used:

Sizzix Framelits die, Scallop Circles (657552)

Sizzix Framelits die, Circles (657551)

Sizzix Thinlits die, Tiny Snowglobes (663119)

Sizzix Thinlits die, Treat Bag (663096)

Sizzix Distress Oxide ink (Broken China)

Sizzix Distress inks (Pumice Stone, Vintage Photo)

baker's twine


If you have a Christmas project which is not a card and would be a good gift please don't hesitate jo join our November challenge where a randomly selected winner can have a £20 voucher in the Country View Crafts online shop.







1 comment:

  1. Oh it's a gorgeous Vintage Christmas bag! Tim would love it too... x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments, I really appreciate it!