Thursday 2 December 2021

Christmas wine tags with Cozy Winter bear

Hello everyone, I finished another two wine tags. And the Cozy Winter bear is the focal point on these tags too. Here you can see my earlier wine tag


And in green with a little twist.


After I cut out the wine tags I heat embossed with silver embossing powder. For the stencilling, I used Pines stencil by Tim Holtz.

Then I inked the blue with Tumbled Glass bit for the edges I used Stormy Sky and Hickory Smoke. The green was inked with Shabby Shutters and Bundled Sage but the edges with Hickory Smoke and Brushed Corduroy.



The text is part of the Stampers Anonymous Tiny Text Christmas set and was heat embossed with Ranger Super Fine White embossing powder. 

I hope you like them!!! Thank you for stopping by!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your lovely comments, I really appreciate it!